Is Buying LoL Account Safe in 2020?
If you are interested in a simple answer, then yes, this is a fairly safe procedure, if you approach it wisely and use our experience, which we will share in this article today:
What could be the fear of buying a new League of Legends account? Someone, for example, is afraid that his main account may be banned, someone is afraid that Riot will understand that you bought a new account and will be banned, and someone is afraid of something that most likely will never happen, for example that your IP address and the serial numbers of your computer (HWID) will be blocked by Riot, but this is already fantastic, in our many years of work memory we have not seen a single such case.
Your main account, like all your other accounts, is in no way associated with the new lol account that you are going to purchase, which means that there will be no sanctions on the rest of your accounts, no matter what you do on your new lol smurf.
As for your new account, everything is already a little more complicated: you have to make sure that you buy a lol account in a reliable place with good reviews and a long reputation, preferably with a lifetime warranty and a responsive technical support system (which, however, most likely will not be useful to you, if you buy a really high-quality product from a time-tested seller).
So, Is Buying LoL Account Safe in 2020?
After the purchase, a lot is up to you, here are some tips to make sure everything is in order with your account:
1. Change the email and password from your account to yours immediately after purchase, you must be sure that the account is completely yours and nothing will happen to it.
2. Don’t try to contact official LoL support. As you might have guessed, Riot Games is not enthusiastic about the fact that people sell their accounts in the League of Legends, so it’s better not to remind them about this again.
3. Don’t tell anyone that you bought this account. The same reason, someone can envy you and complain, I’m sure this is not in your interests.
4. Don’t buy RP about one week. Precautions here can not be superfluous, because a good LoL account is a very valuable thing.
5. To get more safety, don’t play ranked games couple of weeks. Everything is very simple here, if you want to play it safe, first play the usual modes with your friends.
So, it was the most up-to-date and honest guide on the topic – Is Buying LoL Account Safe? – , If you decide to buy an account, we invite you to pay attention to our high-quality store that meets all the requirements of quality and safety. In any case, we are very glad to see you, have a great day and see you soon!