Hey there, fellow gamers! Today, we’re diving into the world of Milio, a champion who’s making waves in the gaming scene since its release on March 23, 2023. Milio falls into the Enchanter class, and his preferred position is the Support role, bringing some unique and exciting gameplay to the table. Now, you might be wondering, “Why should I check out this champion?” Well, because Milio isn’t your typical enchanter. He thrives in the thick of battle, and I can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Milio’s backstory is as intriguing as they come. Hailing from Ixtal, he’s just a warm-hearted kid who has a firm grip on the fire axiom and something called “soothing fire.” His ultimate goal? To help his family escape their exile by joining the Yun Tal, much like his grandmother did back in the day. He’s journeyed through the dense Ixtal jungles to reach the capital of Ixaocan, with one thing on his mind – the Vidalion and the Yun Tal. Little does he know about the challenges and perils he’s about to face.
Milio’s heart is as big as his magical abilities. He’s a true healer at heart, using his powers to mend wounds and feeling a profound sense of guilt when he can’t save someone. He’s a people person too, making friends left and right on his journey. But, it’s his family that he treasures above all else, and that’s what propels him forward. Sure, he may have butted heads with his grandmother during his training, but he’s determined to honor her wishes and restore his family’s honor.
Milio’s abilities are nothing short of amazing:
- Passive – Fired Up!: Milio’s touch enchants his allies, making their next attack pack an extra punch with bonus damage and a burning effect.
- Q – Ultra Mega Fire Kick: He kicks a ball that knocks back an enemy, then it launches up and descends, dealing damage and slowing enemies on impact.
- W – Cozy Campfire: Milio creates an empowering zone that heals allies and extends their attack range. It’s like a warm, cozy campfire during a chilly game.
- E – Warm Hugs: Milio tosses a shield to an ally, giving them a speed boost. And guess what? He’s got two charges for this ability!
- R – Breath of Life: The ultimate move – Milio unleashes a wave of soothing flames, healing allies and wiping away those pesky crowd control effects.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Milio
Here’s where things get interesting, and it’s all from my perspective:
- Milio’s Q is a game-changer, offering solid disruption and poking abilities.
- He’s a nightmare for teams loaded with crowd control.
- Since he’s the new kid on the block, he’s likely to be a bit overpowered at first, which can give you an edge in your games.
- Milio struggles against long-range threats after the laning phase.
- His cooldowns are a tad on the long side, so be prepared for some downtime.
Best Items for Milio
Alright, let’s talk gear! Milio’s a versatile champion, so you’ve got some great options here:
Staff of Flowing Water: With most of Milio’s abilities being heal and shield-related, this item is a no-brainer. Plus, the extra ability haste is a sweet bonus.
Redemption: It’s a solid choice, especially when you’re ahead. The active effect can be a game-changer, turning the tide of battle in your favor.
Ardent Censer: While not my first pick, it shines when you have a fed auto-attack-focused carry on your team. Keep an eye on this one; it might get nerfed in the future.
Mikael’s Blessing: Grab this if you need to cleanse single-target crowd control effects. It’s a lifesaver, quite literally.
Knight’s Vow: Protect your squishy team member by picking this up. It adds a bit of armor to your kit, which can be a lifesaver against AD-heavy teams.
Best Lanes and Roles for Milio
Milio feels right at home in the bottom lane as a Support. On the surface, he might not seem intimidating, but in the hands of a skilled player, he can turn your AD Carry into a powerhouse.
Champion Picks and Counter Picks
Okay, this is where the rubber meets the road. Milio shines in lane against Swain and Pantheon, making them wish they’d never entered the game. But beware, Senna and Blitzcrank are Milio’s worst nightmares. Avoid them if you want to keep your sanity intact.
Price of this Champion in 2023
In 2023, you can get your hands on Milio for a cool price of 6300 BE or 975 RP.
Alright, here comes the personal gamer’s perspective. Milio is an absolute blast to play. He’s not only an enchanter but also a champ who can disrupt those diving on you or your ADC, making him a fantastic choice when dealing with support tanks, assassins, and other threats. Plus, his W does double duty by healing and extending your ADC’s poke range. And don’t get me started on his Ultimate – it can cleanse hard crowd control from allies in range. Though, remember it can’t cleanse your own CC, so use it wisely.
The best part about Milio is how accessible he is for new players. Even if you don’t typically play support, he’s easy to pick up and can be tons of fun. So whether you’re a seasoned support main or just looking to try something new, Milio is a champ worth adding to your collection.
Best Guide for Milio in 2023
If you’re eager to dive deeper into the world of Milio and master his enchanting abilities, I’ve got just the guide for you. Check out this comprehensive guide created by Lathyrus, an official challenger player who knows the ins and outs of playing Milio to perfection. You can find the guide here:Milio Support Guide.
Champion’s Tricks and Interesting Facts
Before we wrap things up, here are some cool tips and intriguing facts about Milio that you might find interesting:
- Milio used to hear stories of Nidalee as a fearsome creature to be feared, known as the Kashdaji queen. However, during his journey to Ixaocan, he met Nidalee in person after he healed one of her pakaa.
- Milio’s path crossed with Neeko, who noticed him because of the scent of the pakaa on his clothes. They formed an unlikely friendship after Neeko shapeshifted into Milio as a playful prank.
- When facing melee champions in the lane, use your range advantage to secure health leads. Frequent auto-attacks will work wonders for you.
- In team fights, remember to stay a bit behind your team, as this allows you to use your Ultimate effectively to save your allies from crowd control.
- Don’t forget to use your empowered auto-attacks as soon as they’re available. It’s a key part of maximizing Milio’s potential.
So there you have it, a detailed look at Milio, a champion who’s ready to bring warmth, healing, and a dash of fire to your League of Legends games. If you’re looking for an enchanter who’s both fun and effective, Milio might just be your go-to choice.
That’s all for now, summoners. Get out there, set the Rift ablaze, and may your games be filled with soothing fire and enchanting victories!
Who is Milio in League of Legends?
Milio is a new champion in League of Legends, released in March 23, 2023. He falls into the Enchanter class and excels in the Support role, offering a unique and engaging gameplay experience.
What are Milio’s champion abilities?
Milio’s abilities include his Passive “Fired Up!” which enhances allies’ attacks, “Ultra Mega Fire Kick” (Q) for disruption, “Cozy Campfire” (W) that heals and empowers allies, “Warm Hugs” (E) for shielding and speed boosts, and his ultimate “Breath of Life” (R) which provides healing and crowd control removal.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of playing Milio?
Milio is strong against teams with crowd control but struggles against long-range threats. He has some cooldown limitations, but as a new champion, he may initially be overpowered.
What are the best items for Milio in League of Legends?
Recommended items for Milio include “Staff of Flowing Water,” “Redemption,” “Ardent Censer,” “Mikael’s Blessing,” and “Knight’s Vow” to enhance his supportive capabilities.
Where is the best lane and role to play Milio in League of Legends?
Milio excels in the bottom lane as a Support, where he can turn the ADC into a powerful force. He’s a versatile champion accessible to both new and seasoned players.