Hey there, fellow gamers! Today, we’re diving into the world of Fiora, a champion who’s been tearing up Summoner’s Rift since her release on February 29, 2012. Fiora falls under the Skirmisher class and primarily takes on the role of a Top laner. Now, you might be wondering, why am I reviewing Fiora? Well, I’ve got a personal connection with her. She’s not just your average champion; she’s got style, grace, and a rapier to match. Plus, mastering her is a challenge I gladly accept, and I’ll tell you why as we explore this formidable duelist.
Fiora, the most feared duelist in all of Valoran, hails from the noble Laurent family in Demacia. She’s not just a master with her rapier but also a cunning political player, determined to restore her family’s reputation. She’s known for her brusque manner and breathtaking speed with that rapier. But there’s more to her story, including her father’s involvement in a scandal and her rejection of a marriage proposal that led to a fateful death duel. It’s a tale of intrigue, ambition, and razor-sharp skills.
Now, let’s talk about what makes Fiora tick. Her abilities define her as a duelist extraordinaire:
- Passive – Duelist’s Dance: Fiora reveals a Vital on her target, and hitting it restores her health and grants her movement speed.
- Q – Lunge: A quick lunge at her enemy, dealing physical damage and applying on-hit effects.
- W – Riposte: Fiora parries incoming damage and disables, then strikes back. If she blocked an immobilizing effect, it stuns the enemy.
- E – Bladework: Fiora gains increased attack speed for her next two strikes, with the first one slowing the target and the second critically striking.
- R – Grand Challenge: Fiora reveals all four Vitals on her target, gains move speed, and triggers healing if she hits all four or if her target meets their demise.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Champion
Here’s my take on Fiora’s strengths and weaknesses:
- Insane duelist, capable of taking on almost anyone in a 1v1.
- High skill ceiling, so mastering her is deeply rewarding.
- Excellent split pusher, capable of pressuring lanes effectively.
- Super mobile, making her a slippery target.
- Strong at all stages of the game, from early to late.
- Above all, she’s just a ton of fun to play.
- Matchup-dependent; some champions can make her life difficult.
- Falls behind easily, struggles to catch up when she’s not ahead.
- Lacks crowd control, which can be a drawback in team fights.
- Team fights can be challenging due to her single-target focus.
- She’s not the easiest champion to learn and master.
Best Items for Champion
Alright, let’s gear up Fiora for success. Here are some top-notch items for this duelist extraordinaire:
- Goredrinker: With recent buffs, Goredrinker has become a solid choice. It offers more health and affordability, making it a great pick for Fiora’s split-pushing prowess.
- Stridebreaker: While not as dominant as before, Stridebreaker received a buff, and more changes are on the horizon. Keep an eye on this one.
- Divine Sunderer: This item shines against tanks, especially when running Grasp. However, Trinity Force can be preferable for tank matchups due to its attack speed and move speed bonuses.
- Heartsteel: While not a game-changer for Fiora, it’s worth considering if the situation calls for it.
But hold tight, there’s more to explore about Fiora, including her best lanes, roles, and some tips and tricks. Continue?
Best Lanes and Roles for Champion
Fiora’s versatility extends beyond the top lane. Here’s a quick rundown:
- She can make a splash as an AP jungler, and it’s relatively easy to pick up. This role allows you to focus on macro play, warding, and jungle tracking, which are essential skills for climbing the ranks.
- While Fiora can work in the top lane, it’s more matchup-dependent than other roles. Tanky builds can work well, with Heartsteel and Spirit Visage as core items.
- Don’t underestimate her potential in the mid lane. Her unique mage characteristics can make laning awkward, but her damage output is worth the learning curve if you’re up for the challenge.
Fiora Picks and Counter Picks
Now, let’s dive into some champion matchups. Fiora excels against Briar and K’Sante in the top lane. However, she might want to steer clear of Malphite and Kayle, as they can give her a tough time. Remember, knowing your matchups is key to success with Fiora.
That’s it for the matchups, but there’s more to uncover about Fiora, including her skins, her price, and some insider tips and facts. Shall we continue?
Price of this Champion in 2023
Before we move on to the fun stuff, let’s talk business. As of 2023, Fiora’s price is 4800 Blue Essence or 880 Riot Points. Now, let’s get back to what makes Fiora truly remarkable.
Okay, I can’t hold back anymore. Fiora is hands down one of the most exhilarating champions in League of Legends. She combines sheer elegance with deadly precision, and her skill ceiling is through the roof. Many players consider her the hardest toplane champ to master, and that’s precisely why I adore her.
Fiora isn’t just fun; she’s a meta powerhouse. Whether you love intense 1v1 showdowns or pushing a champion to its limits, Fiora delivers the thrill you crave. She’s hyper-mobile, and her outplay potential is off the charts, making every situation exciting.
But wait, there’s more! We’ll explore Fiora’s best skins, some tricks, and interesting facts. Keep scrolling, fellow summoners.
Best Skins for this Champion
Fiora has a collection of skins that range from epic to stylish. Let’s take a look:
- Pulsefire Fiora: Released on May 14th, 2020, for 1350 RP, this skin adds a futuristic twist with vibrant colors.
- Headmistress Fiora: Released on October 26th, 2012, for 975 RP, this skin offers fun animations and sound effects that perfectly match Fiora’s personality.
- Lunar Beast Fiora: Released on February 4th, 2021, for 1350 RP, this skin boasts a decent color scheme but leans more towards futuristic vibes.
- Nightraven Fiora: Launched on February 29th, 2012, for 750 RP, this skin keeps it simple and edgy without altering abilities.
- Heartpiercer Fiora: Available since February 11th, 2019, for 1350 RP, this Valentine-themed skin features lovely design but might go overboard with love-themed animations.
- Royal Guard Fiora: Released on February 29th, 2012, for 520 RP, this budget-friendly skin stays true to Fiora’s character with a great color scheme.
- Bewitching Fiora: Rolled out on October 7th, 2021, for 1350 RP, this skin offers polished animations with a touch of magic.
- Soaring Sword Fiora: Introduced on September 27th, 2017, for 1350 RP, this skin boasts a clean design and impressive animations.
- Pool Party Fiora: Created on July 13th, 2016, for 1350 RP, this skin brings humor to the battlefield with a pool noodle weapon and creative animations.
- PROJECT: Fiora: Unveiled on September 7th, 2015, for 1350 RP, this futuristic cyborg look comes with distinct animations and unique voice lines, ranking it among the top-tier skins.
- iG Fiora: Released on April 23rd, 2019, for 1350 RP, this impeccable design fits seamlessly into regular games, offering impressive animations and subtle nods to Invictus Gaming.
Champion’s Tricks and Interesting Facts
Lastly, let’s uncover some hidden gems about Fiora:
- Fiora is voiced by Karen Strassman, who also voices Cassiopeia, Shyvana, and Zyra.
- Her taunt pays homage to the ‘salute’ from duel tradition.
- In her joke, Fiora cheekily draws Teemo’s face in the air.
- Her dance references Fred Astaire’s classic tune “Puttin’ On the Ritz” in “Blue Skies.”
- When playing Fiora, you don’t need to constantly look for team fights. She excels in dueling and can pressure lanes or take on anyone who dares to stop her.
- The key to trading effectively with Fiora is to strike when the enemy wastes one of their abilities. Once a core ability is on cooldown, you can chase them down with your Lunge (Q).
So, there you have it, everything you need to know about Fiora, the duelist extraordinaire. Whether you’re looking for a high-skill-cap champion or simply want to dominate the top lane, Fiora is a fantastic choice. So, equip your rapier, master her abilities, and let the dueling begin!
Who is Fiora in League of Legends?
Fiora is a champion in League of Legends known for her dueling abilities and elegant playstyle. She hails from the Laurent family in Demacia and wields a rapier.
What are Fiora’s strengths and weaknesses?
Fiora excels in 1v1 duels, has a high skill ceiling, and is a strong split pusher. However, she can struggle in certain matchups, lacks crowd control, and is primarily single-target focused.
What are some recommended items for Fiora?
Some top items for Fiora in 2023 include Goredrinker, Stridebreaker, Divine Sunderer, and Heartsteel, depending on the situation and matchup.
What are the best lanes and roles for Fiora?
Fiora is primarily played in the top lane but can also work as an AP jungler or even in the mid lane. Her role choice depends on the player’s preference and team composition.
What are the best skins and interesting facts about Fiora?
Fiora has a variety of skins, including Pulsefire Fiora, PROJECT: Fiora, and Pool Party Fiora. Interesting facts include her voice actress, unique taunts, and trading tips for playing as Fiora.