Hey there, fellow gamers! Today, we’re diving into the intriguing world of Bel’Veth, the fearsome Assassin who emerged in League of Legends on June 9, 2022. She’s not your average champion; she’s a true terror of the jungle. In this article, we’ll explore her lore, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses, the best items to build on her, where she thrives in lanes and roles, her champion picks, counter picks, and even the cost of owning this champion in 2023. So, fasten your seatbelts as we venture into the Lavender Sea!
Bel’Veth, a nightmarish empress born from the remnants of a devoured city, is the embodiment of the Void’s relentless hunger. Unlike her mindless Voidborn counterparts, she’s a sapient being driven by a hunger for knowledge and emotions. Her goal? To assimilate all of Runeterra into the Lavender Sea and reshape reality in her image. Her arrogance knows no bounds, as she considers her success an inevitability, making her an enigmatic and formidable foe. She’s even struck deals with lesser beings like Kai’Sa in pursuit of her grand plan.
Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of what makes Bel’Veth tick:
Passive – Death in Lavender: Bel’Veth amasses permanent attack speed stacks by taking down large minions, monsters, and champions. She also gains temporary bonus attack speed after using an ability.
Q – Void Surge: A quick dash in a chosen direction, damaging all foes in her path.
W – Above and Below: Bel’Veth slams her tail, dealing damage, knocking up, and slowing her enemies. Crowd control, anyone?
E – Royal Maelstrom: She roots herself in place, channeling a storm of slashes that target the lowest-health enemy while granting herself lifesteal and damage reduction. Survivability in the thick of battle!
R – Endless Banquet: Bel’Veth devours Void coral remnants, transforming and boosting her max health, attack range, attack speed, and out-of-combat move speed. A transformation like no other!
Advantages and Disadvantages of Champion
Bel’Veth isn’t without her pros and cons:
- Blazing Mobility with Void Surge.
- Potential to carry in teamfights.
- Infinite Scaling via Death in Lavender.
- Consistent Damage Output with tank-shredding abilities.
- Snowball Potential, especially in true form.
- Vulnerable early game.
- Struggles when behind.
- Highly reliant on being in true form.
- Susceptible to crowd control and burst damage.
Best Items for Bel’Veth
Now, for the juicy part – what items should you consider when donning the mantle of Bel’Veth? Here are some top picks:
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade: It’s an underestimated gem, offering magic on-hit damage and insane attack speed. Perfect for early-game dominance.
- Stridebreaker: Boosts AD, making your abilities hit harder and grants a good amount of HP for teamfights. It’s your ticket to sticking to your foes.
- Jak’Sho, The Protean: Stack up armor and magic resistance to become a formidable tank. The more stacks, the more efficient your healing becomes.
- Iceborn Gauntlet: Ideal for dealing with kiting and AD-heavy teams, this item keeps you in the action and makes great use of your Lethal Tempo.
Best Lanes and Roles for Bel’Veth
Bel’Veth feels right at home in the jungle. Her attack speed stacks thrive on taking down jungle monsters, dragons, and champions. While top lane is an option, her early-game vulnerability might be a sticking point. Keep an eye on her potential top-lane performance, though. In the jungle, she shines with stellar clear speeds and impressive ganking potential.
Now, you might be wondering, who should Bel’Veth face off against, and who should she avoid?
Champion Picks and Counter Picks
Bel’Veth excels against champions like Gwen and Sejuani, but watch out for Evelynn and Taliyah; they’re her kryptonite. It’s best to steer clear of these formidable foes.
Price of Bel’Veth in 2023
If you’re thinking of adding Bel’Veth to your champion roster, you’ll be pleased to know that she’s reasonably priced in 2023. This skin costs 6300 Blue Essenseor 975 Riot Points.
Now, let’s dive into some personal feedback about this champion.
Bel’Veth’s design is a breath of fresh air in the League of Legends universe. Her monstrous appearance with hints of humanity makes her a captivating and unsettling presence. The concept of a Void creature striving to understand human emotions is a fascinating aspect of her lore.
However, I believe there’s room for improvement in aligning her gameplay mechanics with her lore. Her abilities don’t quite mirror her character’s narrative.
On the bright side, Bel’Veth’s gameplay is skillful and unique. Her ability to summon voidlings after securing Baron Nashor is a thematic highlight that showcases her devouring nature. It’s an exciting feature that sets her apart.
Best Skins for Bel’Veth
Let’s talk style! Bel’Veth boasts some stunning skins, and here are a couple of favorites:
- Battle Boss Bel’Veth: If you’re a fan of the Arcade and Battle Boss aesthetic, this skin is a must-have. It perfectly suits her otherworldly appearance and will make you feel like the final boss in every game.
- Cosmic Matriarch Bel’Veth: This skin takes Bel’Veth to the stars, giving her a cosmic twist. She’s on a mission to save the universe from the Dark Star’s entropy, and you’ll love the celestial vibes this skin brings.
Champion’s Tricks and Interesting Facts
- Did you know that Bel’Veth is one of the 14 champions with infinitely stacking abilities? Her Death in Lavender stacks up bonus attack speed, while Endless Banquet stacks up bonus true damage.
- When Bel’Veth’s attack speed hits 1.8 or higher, her attack animations change, making her attacks more efficient.
- Don’t forget to auto-attack and weave in those auto-attacks for extra damage. Her passive is your friend!
- Be cautious when using her E, Royal Maelstrom, as it roots her in place, potentially allowing enemies to escape.
- Consider your map awareness before going all-in. You wouldn’t want the enemy jungler to spoil your plans.
- Make the most of your R resets in team fights; they’ll help keep you alive and increase your overall survivability.
Now, I hope you’ve enjoyed this deep dive into Bel’Veth’s world. She’s a formidable champion with a unique blend of lore and gameplay that sets her apart in the League of Legends universe. So, if you’re up for a challenge and want to wield the powers of the Lavender Sea, give Bel’Veth a try!
Who is Bel’Veth in League of Legends?
Bel’Veth is a champion introduced in June 2022. She’s a Voidborn assassin with unique lore and abilities, driven by a hunger for knowledge and emotions.
What are Bel’Veth’s key abilities?
Her abilities include the passive “Death in Lavender” for attack speed, “Void Surge” for mobility, “Above and Below” for crowd control, “Royal Maelstrom” for survivability, and “Endless Banquet” for transformation.
What are the strengths and weaknesses of Bel’Veth?
Strengths: High mobility, potential to carry in teamfights, infinite scaling, consistent damage output, and snowball potential.
Weaknesses: Vulnerable early game, struggles when behind, reliance on true form, and susceptibility to crowd control and burst damage.
What are the recommended items for Bel’Veth?
Top item picks include Guinsoo’s Rageblade for attack speed, Stridebreaker for damage and durability, Jak’Sho for tankiness, and Iceborn Gauntlet for kiting and damage.
Where does Bel’Veth excel in lanes and who should she face or avoid?
Bel’Veth is best suited for the jungle due to her clear speed and ganking potential. She excels against champions like Gwen and Sejuani but should avoid facing Evelynn and Taliyah.