Welcome to the exciting world of League of Legends, where champions come to life, and epic battles unfold on the Summoner’s Rift. Today, we’re diving deep into the realm of Quinn, the versatile specialist who’s been rocking the League since her debut on March 1, 2013. Why am I stoked to review this champion? Because Quinn is downright cool. She’s a blast to learn, play, and master, and she’s as adaptable as a chameleon in a Skittles factory.
Sponsored by the noble Buvelle family, Quinn is a full-fledged ranger-knight of Demacia. She’s all about those daring missions deep in enemy territory, and she’s got a sidekick that’s as legendary as they come – her trusty eagle, Valor. Together, they’re a deadly duo, often taking down foes before they even realize they’re up against two of Demacia’s finest. Quinn’s a nimble acrobat with her crossbow, while Valor marks elusive targets from the skies. She’s not just about the rules, though; Quinn is all about doing what’s right, even if it means bending the law a little.
Quinn’s a friendly leader, not one to boss folks around. She takes her duty seriously, always striving to protect her comrades. But here’s the twist – she’s a bit of a lone wolf, more at ease in the wild than in a crowd. Strangers? Not her cup of tea. Cithria, another League favorite, calls her out for having an “easy confidence,” and it’s hard not to agree.
- Passive – Harrier: Quinn’s got Valor, her trusty Demacian eagle, who marks enemies as Vulnerable, making her first basic attack hit like a truck.
- Q – Blinding Assault: Quinn calls Valor to mark an enemy and mess with its vision before dishing out the pain to all nearby foes.
- W – Heightened Senses: This ability gives Quinn some Attack Speed and Move Speed when she smacks a Vulnerable target, and Valor’s got your back with some nifty vision tricks.
- E – Vault: Quinn dashes to an enemy, serves them a dish of physical damage, and slows them down. But here’s the kicker, she leaps right off the target and lands like a pro.
- R – Behind Enemy Lines: Time to take to the skies with Valor and cruise at lightning speed. Finish the ride with Skystrike, and you’ll be marking champions as Vulnerable all over the place.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Champion
Now, here’s the deal with Quinn. She’s a Swiss Army knife of League champions. She can play Top, Jungle, Mid, and ADC roles with ease. Versatile? You bet. But remember, while she’s fantastic against champs like Akshan and Fiora in mid lane, she’s got the heebie-jeebies when facing off against Urgot and Singed. So, be wise with your picks.
Best Items for Champion
Alright, let’s gear up our girl Quinn for the showdown. Here are some must-have items:
Statikk Shiv: This electrifying item packs a punch with bonus magic damage on your next basic attack.
Edge of Night: A spell shield that lets you block those nasty enemy abilities. Stealth and move, all while keeping safe.
Lord Dominik’s Regards: This one’s for when you need to deal that bonus damage against champs with more health than you. A must-have for the late game.
The Collector: If you’re out for some execution-style kills, this item has your back. It even throws in some extra gold for those sweet takedowns.
Youmuu’s Ghostblade: Speedy and efficient, just like our girl Quinn. You’ll be zipping around with those Spectral Shards in no time.
Best Lanes and Roles for Champion
As I mentioned earlier, Quinn is a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to lanes and roles. She can rock the Top, Jungle, Mid, and ADC positions with style. That’s what makes her one of the most versatile champions in the game. Whether you prefer to smash enemies in the solo lane, jungle your way through, or unleash havoc with a support, Quinn’s got your back.
Champion Picks and Counter Picks
So, let’s talk stats for a minute. Quinn excels in mid lane matchups against champions like Akshan and Fiora. But when it comes to facing Urgot and Singed, well, it’s best to steer clear. These two are Quinn’s worst nightmare, so you might want to think twice before locking horns with them.
Price of this Champion in 2023
In 2023, Quinn is available for a cool 4800 Blue Essence or 880 Riot Points. She’s an investment worth making if you’re looking for a champ that can excel in multiple roles.
Alright, now it’s time for some real talk. Quinn is, in my humble opinion, one of the best 1v1 champs in the game. I’m not kidding; she can take on ANY champion. Take, for example, duel champs like Jax, Fiora, or Tryndamere. Quinn can outduel them with her nifty Glacial Augment build, turning them into sitting ducks. Even FoggedFTW2, a seasoned League player, admits that Tryndamere can’t beat this Quinn build. He even suggests that Tryndamere players stick to their team because there’s no winning that 1v1.
Quinn isn’t just a champ for the early game; she can hold her own against scaling ranged champions like Vladimir, Syndra, or Vayne. Thanks to her Blinding Assault, you’ve got a sweet 1.5 seconds to send them packing. And since your build scales into a crit build, that’s all the time you need to land the knockout blow.
Best Guide for Quinn in 2023
If you’re looking for a killer guide to master Quinn in 2023, I’ve got just the one for you. Check out this comprehensive guide on Mobafire: Quinn Mid Guide. It’s filled with tips, tricks, and strategies that will help you become a true Quinn aficionado.
Best Skins for this Champion
Every champ needs to look good while dominating the Rift, and Quinn is no exception. Here are some of the best skins for our bird-loving ranger:
- Heartseeker Quinn (Price: 975 RP): This skin is all about the love. It comes with heart-shaped marks and turns Valor into a delightful white-pink dove. Not the most menacing, but definitely charming.
- Corsair Quinn (Price: 750 RP): If you’re on a budget, this one’s for you. Quinn gets a rebellious look with spunky hair, an eye patch, and talons on her armored arm. It’s like she’s ready to take on the mean streets.
- Phoenix Quinn (Price: 975 RP): This skin sets the world ablaze with fiery effects on her abilities and a fiery new look. Some players have mixed feelings about it, but it’s still hot.
- Warden Quinn (Price: 1350 RP): Quinn’s newest skin features a full suit of armor and fresh animations. However, some say she’s starting to resemble Kayle a bit more than herself.
- Woad Scout Quinn (Price: 975 RP): This one gives Quinn a fierce, North-inspired appearance with fur and a metal crown. It’s a fan favorite for its thematic design.
Champion’s Tricks and Interesting Facts
Quinn’s not just your everyday champion. She’s got some cool tricks up her sleeve and a few interesting facts to her name:
- Quinn is the first champion whose name starts with ‘Q’ – the last unused letter in the alphabet regarding champion names.
- Her dance is a nod to Aaliyah’s “Are You That Somebody.”
- Only Skystrike fires Quinn’s crossbow, even though it’s her weapon of choice.
- Quinn’s bolts have blue feathers, which turn to a lighter shade when they hit a target marked by Harrier.
So there you have it, the lowdown on Quinn, the champion who can do it all. Whether you’re looking to roam the Rift or dominate your lane, Quinn’s got the versatility and style you need to take your League game to new heights.
Who is Quinn in League of Legends?
Quinn is a versatile champion in League of Legends, introduced on March 1, 2013. She’s a ranger-knight of Demacia, known for her daring missions and her trusty eagle companion, Valor. Quinn excels at taking down enemies with precision and agility.
What are Quinn’s champion abilities?
Quinn’s abilities include her passive, Harrier, which marks enemies for bonus damage, as well as Blinding Assault (Q), Heightened Senses (W), Vault (E), and her ultimate, Behind Enemy Lines. These abilities make her a formidable and adaptable champion.
What roles and lanes can Quinn play in League of Legends?
Quinn is incredibly versatile and can be played in multiple roles, including Top, Jungle, Mid, and ADC positions. This flexibility is one of her defining characteristics, making her a great pick for players who want a multi-role champion.
What are the best items for Quinn in 2023?
Some recommended items for Quinn include Statikk Shiv, Edge of Night, Lord Dominik’s Regards, The Collector, and Youmuu’s Ghostblade. These items help enhance her damage and survivability, making her a formidable force on the Rift.
What are the best skins for Quinn and some interesting facts about her?
Quinn has several skins, with options like Heartseeker Quinn, Corsair Quinn, Phoenix Quinn, Warden Quinn, and Woad Scout Quinn. Additionally, some interesting facts about Quinn include her unique name starting with ‘Q,’ her dance inspired by Aaliyah, and the special feathered bolts used in her attacks.